- Paperless Billing – Sign in to your CEL&P bill pay account to activate this option. ebiz.celp.com
- Budget Billing – This program allows customers to pay the same amount each month, with July being the settle up month. Sign up months are August, September and October. To sign up for this program customers must be current on their bill and have lived at the residence for at least 9 months.
- Online Bill Pay – ebiz.celp.com
- CEL&P Office – Lobby open Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Drive thru open Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Bank Draft – Have your bill automatically debited from your checking account each month. You can sign up via our bill pay site or by coming to the CEL&P office.
- Credit / Debit Card – Payments can be made 24 hours each day by calling 765-362-1900.
- Checks – Checks made payable to CEL&P should be mailed to P.O. Box 428 Crawfordsville, IN 47933.
- After Hour Payments – Night Deposit Boxes are located at the CEL&P Office or at the Municipal Building on Pike Street.
Crawfordsville Electric Light & Power accepts Cash, Check, Money Order, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.